Filed under: CHAFF
Before and between bands at our pop concerts I always leave my iPod at the sound desk, blasting an LC! approved playlist as a slight to inhouse sound guys with awful music taste and to make sure we never walk onstage to a Remi Nicole song ever again.
I’m always really pleased when I see people taking an interest in the music they are hearing, or when people ask or email about it. One time when we played in New York, a load of the audience sanf along to ‘Get Me Away From Here I’m Dying’. That was nice.
Not that I don’t trust you fuckers, but I don’t wanna leave my iPod at the sound desk any more (cos I wanna be watching episodes of Parks And Recreation in miniature backstage, mostly), and so this is happening on the forthcoming North American tour.
– I am going to buy an iPod shuffle.
– I am going to put a playlist of brilliant music on it.
– This music will play before/between/after bands on this month’s shows.
– Anybody who buys merch on this tour will receive a raffle ticket.
– At the end of the tour, tickets will be drawn and somebody will win said iPod and the music within.
DOESN’T SOUND TOO BAD, HEY?
I’m working on the playlist now and will post it on here in the next couple of days.
What would you like to hear before an LC! show?
38 Comments so far
Leave a comment